We pride ourselves on our walks. One big difference is that we will never bundle your dog into the back of a car and go off on a nice drive. We have a beautifully bespoke fitted VW Caddy called the Walkies Wagon with individual compartments for your dog’s comfort & protection. We carry on board a minimum of 10 litres of cold water & have air conditioning throughout keeping your pooch cool or warm whatever the weather.
Both of our Walkies and Paws Vehicles are fully customised with luxury & safety in mind, Should you need to transport your pet to the vets just ask and we will oblige.
Your dog will either join us on a group walk of no more than six dogs or have a great time on a 121 walk.
Our designer walks are very popular and we aim to always tire your dog out and hopefully return them nice and clean… Although muddy paws are generally a given!
Most of our walks are varied and not only will your dog get some time off the lead* we aim to make sure they have a great time.
Here are some examples of our most popular walks:
- We have use of a private 25 acre enclosed field that is safe for your dog to be off lead and have some proper excersise
- Woodland Walkies – We love going to places like Bedgebury & Brenchley Woods
- Muddy Orchard – Weather permitting we always get muddy
- River Dipping – We walk most days along the river Teise near Marden, Perfect for a dip!
- Sniff Trail – There is always time for your dog to get the scent & have a good sniff about
We have loads of other walks so feel free to just ask.
* Off lead walking will only be authorised with an off the lead disclaimer